Special Housing Needs

Individuals and families may have special housing needs because a household member has a severe mental illness, or a physical, developmental, or intellectual disability and requires support for daily living activities.  Follow the links below to learn more about community partners who may be able to assist:

Community Involvement Legacy Homes

Developmental Services Ontario 

Leeds Grenville Mental Health (formerly known as Leeds and Grenville Rehabilitation and Counselling)

Ontario March of Dimes 

Short Term Housing

Emergency housing:

Ontario Works
Community and Social Services Division
25 Central Avenue West, Suite 200
Brockville, ON  K6V 4N6
613-342-3840 or 1-800-267-8146 extension 2119


Emergency shelter for abused women and their children

Leeds & Grenville Interval House
Crisis Line - 613-342-8815
Toll Free - 1-800-267-4409
Business - 613-342-4724
Fax - 613-342-4013