Social Housing


What you think is important to us, and your input is used to plan and improve the services we provide.  The Housing Department is conducting a Customer Service Survey to find out how tenants feel about our services. Please only complete this survey if you currently reside in a social housing unit that is owned and operated by the United Counties of Leeds and Grenville Housing Department. The survey will take about 5-10 minutes to complete.

To thank you for your time in completing the survey, you will have the opportunity to be entered into a gift card draw for a local retailer. To keep your responses confidential, the entry ballet will be separated from your survey.       

Completing the survey is voluntary and your information will be kept confidential. Your name will not be recorded, and only a summary of all answers will be used.

All tenants will receive a copy of the survey delivered to their door. All tenants received a copy of the survey delivered to their door. Please complete only one survey, not both.

If you have any questions about the survey or require it in an alternate format, please feel free to contact Caroline Rigutto, Policy and Program Review Analyst, at 613-342-3840 extension 2368.

Deadline to complete the survey: December 3, 2015

The United Counties of Leeds and Grenville (Leeds Grenville) is the Consolidated Municipal Service Manager (Service Manager) responsible for administration and funding of all social housing within Leeds and Grenville.  As Service Manager, the Counties is responsible for the administration/oversight and funding of:

The Community and Social Services Division - Housing Department is primarily responsible for administration of the above with exceptions noted. 

To apply for rent-geared-to-income assistance (subsidized housing), follow the link to Application for Subsidized Housing.

For general inquiries, please contact the Community and Social Services Division departments by following the links below: